As part of the use of the webpages that can be accessed under www.vwfsag.de your personal data will be processed by data controllers (see also point 5, hereinafter also referred to as "we" and "us") and stored for the period needed for fulfilling the established purposes and legal obligations. In the following, we will inform you about what types of personal data are involved, how they will be processed and what your corresponding rights are with respect to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
1.Processing of personal data and purposes of processing operations
a)When visiting our website
You can visit our website without any of your personal data being collected. When you do so, we only learn the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you reached us, the technical version of your browser and operating system and the individual pages that you looked at while you were visiting us. Therefore, it is not possible to compile personal profiles, we only use this information for statistical purposes.
b) When using the contact form
If you use one of the contact forms, we will collect the following obligatory information from you, following your inquiry on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract:
- first name
- last name
- date of birth
- postal code
- email address
You can also voluntarily submit additional information such as your:
- phone number
- customer or account name
We will use your data for the purpose of fulfilling your inquiry. After we have completed processing your inquiry, these data will be deleted.
2. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties. Especially the data controller won’t transfer your data to companies in countries outside the European Union.
3. Data security
All of the data personally submitted by you through our website will be encrypted with the commonly used and secure TLS Standard (Transport Layer Security). TLS is a secure and proven standard which is also used, for instance, in online banking. You can recognise a secure TLS connection, for instance by the letter 's' appended to http (i.e. https://..) in the address bar of your browser or by the padlock icon in the lower area of your browser.
We employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved to keep pace with technological development.
4. Data subjects' rights
You have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information from the Controller regarding personal data undergoing processing by the Controller. In particular you have the right to request information about the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from the Controller rectification or erasure, restriction of processing or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of the data, unless collected by the Controller, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where relevant, meaningful information about the details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to obtain rectification without undue delay of inaccurate personal data or have your personal data stored by the Controller completed;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to obtain from the Controller the erasure of your personal data, unless that processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to obtain from the Controller restriction of processing your personal data where the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data; where the Controller no longer needs the data, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR have objected to processing;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to the Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to obtain transmission of those data to another Controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent from the Controller at any time. This has the consequence that the Controller may not continue the data processing in the future which was exclusively authorised by this consent and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or place of work or our registered office.